The safety and health of all park visitors is our top priority; however, we cannot ensure that all areas and surfaces in the park will remain sanitized due to the high volume of visitors expected. We ask park visitors to enjoy their visit and to act responsibly by washing hands frequently and complying with guidelines outlined by the CDC and Governor Kemp. For more details on how to stay safe during this ongoing pandemic please visit cdc.gov.
For the safety and enjoyment of all park visitors, we ask that you consider others by following the rules.
- No pets allowed
- Bicycles are not allowed on any of the walking paths, fitness trail, or service drive area
- The use of skates and skateboards in the park is prohibited
- The use of alcoholic beverages in the park is prohibited
- The playing of radios, CDs, etc. to the point of being offensive to others is prohibited
- No vocal or musical entertainment is allowed
- The use of personal grills, fryers and smokers is prohibited
- Inflatable jump houses and /or slides are prohibited
- The use of glass drink containers is prohibited
- No piñatas
- Vehicles of all types shall be limited to the use of the main drive and parking areas
- Bicycles may be used to access the park via the main park drive only. Bicycles shall be parked at the bicycle racks provided at the main pavilion.
- Speed limit within the park is 10 mph
- All customers must have tons of fun