Splash Pad will close for the season on Tuesday, September 6, 2022
Carl Miller Park is one of our contributions to enhance the quality of life for Coweta County residents. We’re proud to provide this family-friendly facility for everyone in this area to enjoy.
Pavilion Reservations are available to Newnan Utilities customers at no charge
Hours of Operation
April-October: Daily 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
November-March: Daily 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Splash Pad Open April 1
Hours: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Daily
Closes for season September 6
The 14-acre park features
- Pavilions for groups of up to 150 people
- Walking/jogging trail — one circuit is 6/10 mile
- Preschool and elementary playgrounds
- 32,000 sq. ft. Kids Castle Playground
- 2,400 sq. ft. Splash Pad
- Picnic tables
- Charcoal grills
- Closed Thanksgiving Day
- Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- 4:00 pm Closure New Year's Eve
- Closed New Year's Day
Enhanced safety Measures
- Free standing hand sanitizer pump will be available for guests to use throughout the park. We encourage frequent use of hand sanitizers and hand wash in our restrooms.
- Increased cleaning of restrooms.
- Newly resurfaced walking trails to enhance your park experience
- New water fountains with refill stations to promote reuse of water bottles - part of our expanding recycling program.