Splash Pad Closes for the Season on September 7
Carl Miller Park is one of our contributions to enhance the quality of life for Coweta County residents. We’re proud to provide this family-friendly facility for everyone in this area to enjoy.
Pavilion Reservations are available to Newnan Utilities customers at no charges
Hours of Operation
Park Open Daily 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Splash Pad Open Daily 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
April - Labor Day
The 14-acre park features
- Pavilions for groups of up to 150 people
- Walking/jogging trail — one circuit is 6/10 mile
- Preschool and elementary playgrounds
- 32,000 sq. ft. Kids’ Castle Playground
- 2,400 sq. ft. Splash Pad
- Picnic tables
- Charcoal grills
- Closed Thanksgiving Day
- Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- 4:00 pm Closure New Year's Eve
- Closed New Year's Day
Enhanced safety Measures
- Free standing hand sanitizer pump will be available for guests to use throughout the park. We encourage frequent use of hand sanitizers and hand wash in our restrooms.
- Increased cleaning of restrooms.
- Newly resurfaced walking trails to enhance your park experience
- New water fountains will refill stations to promote reuse of water bottles - part of our expanding recycling program.