To help reduce the risk of COVID-19 infections, Carl Miller Park will be closed Saturday 3/14 until further notice.
For the safety and enjoyment of all park visitors, we ask that you consider others by following the rules.
- No pets allowed
- Bicycles are not allowed on any of the walking paths, fitness trail, or service drive area
- The use of skates and skateboards in the park is prohibited
- The use of alcoholic beverages in the park is prohibited
- The playing of radios, CDs, etc. to the point of being offensive to others is prohibited
- No vocal or musical entertainment is allowed
- The use of personal grills, fryers and smokers is prohibited
- Inflatable jump houses and /or slides are prohibited
- The use of glass drink containers is prohibited
- No piñatas
- Vehicles of all types shall be limited to the use of the main drive and parking areas
- Bicycles may be used to access the park via the main park drive only. Bicycles shall be parked at the bicycle racks provided at the main pavilion.
- Speed limit within the park is 10 mph
- All customers must have tons of fun